Working capital financing with murabahah, mudharabah or musharaka contracts to meet customers' business needs such as: the raw material purchase inventory for the production process, the merchandise inventory purchase, or the working project implementation capital under the employment contract.
- Financing ceilings as needed.
- Term of financing up to 5 years.
- Installment or profit sharing lightly.
- Applicant may be a business entity (PT, Foundation, Cooperative, BUMN, BUMD, CV, UD) or individual.
Terms and Conditions
- Have business legality (SIUP, TDP, SITU) and NPWP.
- Have the business establishment and licensing legality according to type of business activity.
- Not included in Bank Indonesia Black List.
- Submit financial statements of the last two years.
- Submit bank account copy last 3 months for financing ceiling of 200 million rupiahs and above.